Saturday, October 27, 2007

VK Fashion #1

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Screw, the perfect blend of just about every band out there! Their look for their album Fusion of the Core was funny because you could tell who plays what by just looking at them. Blonde vocalist, red haired guitarist, black haired bassist, brownish haired drummer. But now, there's a bit more going on, even if the vocalist does look like Ruki. Everyone else looks really boring and generic. This is one of those bands who obviously won't be visual for long. Pretty soon we're gonna see them in suits.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sug is so adorable. Just look at them! It's just too bad their looks are all they have going for them. The outfits are pretty nice, especially Takeru (You know, the only member people care about, despite the fact they're all lookers). The vest is so cool. The hairstyles aren't so great, but they're made up for by everything else. If only I liked them...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
wearing matching clothing-- a sign of suckage! Look what it did to Alice Nine. While before their visuals had me interested, and they had a certain aura, but now they look like.. some band. If it weren't for Tsubuku (green/pink/black hair) and Mi-ne (glasses), I wouldn't know this was Billy. Blegh.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
SHUGA DESU-- I mean, Sugar is lookin' fly with their elaborate costumes. I'm definately liking it. Everyone's outfits are so detailed and well-designed with nothing tacky or out of place. Koto actually has this really cool skirt thing going on but you can't see it here, unfortunately. Their official page, http://sugar-ant.com/ has full pictures of each member. I've always considered Sugar to be a very well dressed band.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Danger Gang is looking cool, too. Waka's hair is so cool. The colors work so well. Drummerlady is looking a bit awkward with the funny hair and odd makeup (which reduces her prettiness by like 50), but everyone else is looking cool, even if they are just.. their normal selves with bigger hair.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Siva has never looked cool until now. The guy on the far right who's name I won't bother learning has really really cool hair, and from what I can see, cool makeup too. Everyone else is.. everyone else, but they still look awesome. They look like they'd sound pretty good, but unfortunately they'll never top their first song, Beautiful Drug.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
LM.C.. Maya is cute blah blah Aiji is old and wears tons of makeup and requires photoshopping.. their outfits are boring.. blah blah blah.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Unsraw is.. still Unsraw. The vocalist's hair finally doesn't look like crap, but otherwise, everyone else is just.. the same as they were before. Not that I'm tired of it. I'm actually quite fond of it, but they don't seem to change often. I wonder how long they'll wear those masks.

So! Now for our awards...

Most adorable: Sug
Best dressed: Sugar
Best hair: Siva
Best makeup: Siva
Worst dressed: Billy
Best all around: Sugar, Siva (It's a tie!!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen the SuG PV where they are all wearing "normal" clothes? It threw me off so much cuz they looked so damn different! I wonder how the other bandslook like without the makeup and costumes...

Mizaki said...

Yeah, it threw me off when Wataru started wearing normal clothes. He looked so different. Less like a Kisaki vocalist and more like.. Madonna. xD

I really wonder what Loki from Sugar looks like without the VKness. I bet he's (even more) attractive.

Anonymous said...

...I hate everything about the way sugar looks. The vocalist [or the guy in front, if he isn't the vocalist] glued lace to his face... wtf. no.

Other then that, I agree with everything you said...

Except also, I like SuG's music. XD

Anonymous said...

I take back what I said about sugar. They look really good on the website photos & loki doesn't have lace glued to his face*. xD

(*which I still think looked rediculous.)

Mizaki said...

ruffles

Loki is the queen of tacky. But he's drag!hot so..