Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Rant About DeG Fansites
Isn't it just great how it takes like, forever to find a Dir en Grey fansites/info sections that go PAST Macabre?! Heck, Tattered Cloth ALMOST makes it to six Ugly. But I go into general Jmusic sites and most of them just HINT at the fact that the album Vulgar even existed. Either that or they're just like 'WELL THEYRE TOO LOUD NOW ::shoots behind shed::' I think they should just close the sites down. ^^
Seriously though. They're not stealing from American music. They don't NEED to wear dresses to be good. Kyo's screaming is rather artistic, rather than just loud and sloppy as nu-metal does it. So.. I don't understand where the problem is. Not all J-bands need to be all OMGKAWAII and girly. Look at D'espairsRay, only Zero's girly, and they're making it. I always see people hatin' on their music/image. I don't understand why, since when Kyo sang, his lyrics were about stuff like incest and cannibalism. KAWAII!!!!!!! So, then people call it noise. If you actually listen to songs like Clever Sleazoid, Garbage, or Saku, you can hear little stuff in the background. But people overlook that because Kyo screamed. People just focus on what he's doing. It's just another singing style anyway. It's not like he's making car noises into the mic. But.. I think Kyo said it best about older fans. (:

Rant About Mana Fans
OMG MANAS ALWAYS UP FRONT LOL
.........Okay. Do we ever see the GacktJOB in photobooks. I don't think so. I dunno who's even IN GacktJOB right now. 'Least Mana points to their pictures on the website. I seriously think, for a solo project, Mana's being generous! Who're Miyavi's support members? What about PuffyAmiYumi? I mean, the whole snob thing, as far as I'm concerned isn't true. People always make up some flaws against everyone. Like the whole 'Gackt's a sellout/whore' thing. With the whole Kazuno issue, I kinda agree. Whenever Mana goes near Kazuno, he kinda moves away. And K's all like RAH UP IN YO GRILL. I want Kazuno to be in the middle or something. He's so amusing! And adorable. <3
Side note: I hope Mana gets a deep voiced singer, but one that doesn't sound like Gacklaha. I think Gackt, Klaha, Kaya, and Juka are enough. We should have one with a strong voice, and can actually scream live. The whole forced rumbly voice wasn't that great. Though Juka was awesome, he had his rough parts, like the fact he only sang in one octave. I liked Tetsu and Klaha because they could go lower and higher than their natural tone. Oh well. Maybe I'm being too wishful.. afterall.. Mana has a little dungeon where he keeps Gackt's DNA... and a machine to clone him with. Unfortunately, the singers are temporary and go on to be pop stars.. (You just wait. Kaya's solo career is gonna bloom! xD ...And Juka's gonna have one too!)
Sigh. That was one long rant.

2 comments:

Go said...

deg released an album after macabre?!

Mizaki said...

LOL.