Sunday, December 04, 2005

Rant/Review - KoRn - Twisted Transistor
I had faith in KoRn after I heard Take A Look In The Mirror. That's the album that got me back INTO KoRn after the disaster called Untouchables. So then right after that I'm met with Word Up, a rather dumb cover. It's over the KoRn fans' heads. They don't know it's a song originally done bya funk band called Cameo. But it's alright, I thought to myself. Until I year later when I heard of Head(?) leaving. I knew KoRn was gonna go down the drain. The dual guitars is part of their coolness. So now we have a crappy electronic beat with a cheap sounding guitar (far from their old heavy one), while Jonathan Davis shows that when he sings for a whole song, it's very boring. Are the kids even buying this?

Yes. They are. ): What a shame. I thought KoRn was gonna actually become a true band. Well they didn't. NOPROPSFORYOU.

No comments: