Saturday, December 24, 2005

Kagerou - Goroushoku

I was annoyed when I heard Rakushu. But, I forgave them for that and decided to try Goroushoku. (Note: THe order may be wrong.)

Ragan - Ew! When I heard this, I wanted to just rip my ears off. THIS ISN'T KAGEROU. I knew Kagerou to be a crazy sounding band. I know bands have to tone down eventually, but not like THIS. I will quote Go here: Bass bass! Drum hit! Guitar flicker! But I must add this: Daisuke whimpers! It picks up SLIGHTLY near the end, but still bores me more than trying to listen to a full My Dying Bride album.

Futsu no Seiheki - What is THIS? It just sounds like a heap of buzzing. Like the drummer decided to throw his drumset down some stairs, then the engineer threw all his studio keyboards with it. Why Kagerou.. Why...

Te - I LOVE the guitars on this song. Daisuke's vocal parts kinda annoy me at times, like in his first few lines because he over-sings them. I love this song though. Simply because Yuana actually plays something that sounds even slightly talented on this. Too bad he's trying more to look like a rodent, than play something right. On this song he does the playing part right though.

Shiroi Karasu - Did somebody say generic VK? If this song comes on when I'm not paying attention, I let it go, but I don't just go and listen to it. This shouldn't have been the single.

Junkan Kikei Shoujo A - THIS one should have been the single. This song is the best on the album, easily. Daisuke lets 60% of his energy out in this one, rather than 20% like on the rest of the album. And the background growling is perfect. I just don't like the attempt at being technical by sounding super sloppy. Other than that, this song is great.

Rakuyou To Kimi blah blah - I like this song.. sorta. I bob my head to it occasionally, I hum to it, but it's just kinda boring simply because it never goes anywhere that other VK bands haven't. It's JUST good enough to be fluffy padding.

Zetsubou Ni Sayonara - AAAAAAAAAH. NOOOOO. STOOOOOP. This song does nothing! It's boring and stupid. It's loud in that pointless kinda way. Like bar music.

Musou Kurau wjhiufehdsgfedjkgedg - Ick. What is this? The cliche 'LET'S TRY TO MAKE FUNK/JAZZ/SOMETHING RETRO' craze in VK? I think so. Is this song good at ALL? I think not. I'd rather hear Kyo sing the national anthem.

Kurokami no Aitsu - Boooooriiiiing. ...Except for Daisuke! He sounds wonderful. The music's just really conventional.

Akatsuki - This song annoys me no matter how many times I try to listen to it. It's like that Zetsubou song. Annoying and pointless. This padding isn't even fluffy. It feels like sandpaper.

Sabishisa blah blah blah - ...... why kagerou why. D:

Mourou Epilogue - This song shoulda been earlier in the album so the listener could forget that this album causes hangovers-- most of it. I like how it ends, except for the LONG beep.

There we have it! An album not worth buying.

No comments: