Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Review: Gazette - Cassis



Alot of people like Cassis, but it bores me to death. It drags on for six minutes while doing absolutely nothing that 3585983535 VK bands haven't done. I couldn't sit through all six of those minutes. It's so repeditive. The sorta solo at the end is cool though. If this song were shorter, maybe I'd like it.



Then Toguro comes on. And here's my opinion on Toguro: THIS should've been the single. Not the B-side. I really like the part where the vocals switch ears with the fast syllables and what not. Could be the guitarists singing 'cause it doesn't sound too much like Ruki. While Ruki sounds good on this song, I can't help but say he does kinda sound like Kyo on this song. ...His voice is just a little bit deeper though.



I haven't heard Bite To All. I'm too lazy to get the torrent.



Later, I'll write a review of either something Moi dix Mois, or Guroushoku by Kagerou.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah i kinda hate cassis. Gazette is good, but this song is bleh. it IS boring and repetitive and long for a song that isn't doing different things. Of course the solo was nice, but it doesn't save the song, whish is supposed to be a single.

Anonymous said...

Terrible review. Cassis is an amazing ballad. The vocals and the meaning behind them, the instruments, the melody, the solos...everything is top notch in this song. It's not boring at all. Toguro has a nice part with the female and male vocals singing at the same time, but it is in no way even close to cassis.