Monday, January 16, 2006

Kiyoharu - Kanno Boogie

I love Kiyoharu. Nuff said. ..But...



Groover - GALOOVAH!!! ...Yeah. This song starts nowhere and goes nowhere. It would be cool if.. well.. Kiyoharu had a (Go quote) "Rawk button". He seems to have lost it after SADS broke up.

Hana Gara No Tambourine - This song's okay.. but has no legs to stand on. It sounds like something some American local rock band would play. ..In the 70's-80's. :(

Haunted Boogie - .......

Wednesday - I LOVE this song, here. Kiyoharu sounds wonderful on this song. This song is basically the best on the whole album, since it isn't generic and boring. Kiyoharu does interesting vocals here, the kind that should 1. Only be done once or twice on an album, and 2. Should only be done every so often. In this case, he follows the rules.

Blister - This song is good too. Not much to say about it because it doesn't do much, except for go along Kiyoharu's "My melodies are really cool but the song is semi-boring" rule.

My Love - .....


Here's where I stop the review. I have no more to say about this. I hate to say it, but.. the whole rest of the album is just ugh. ):

No comments: