Monday, July 31, 2006

Creature Creature's Three Singles

I can't say I'm too impressed by these, for the most part. There's alot to be desired..


kaze no tou - This song boringly just stumbles about and... stays boring. It doesn't progress, it doesn't have a climax or a part to really enjoy or rock out to. The vocals are emotionless and bland, kind of like how Miyavi's currently are, except flat. This song is missing a whole lot of groove, and rock-tasticity. It sounds rather generic, come to think of it. I didn't enjoy myself much hearing it.

paradise - The beginning is great, but the song plunges into suckitude. It just sounds too plain and by-the-book mainstream rock for me. I can't get into it no matter how many times I try it. There's some interesting riffage, but the vocals still are boring to me.

red - Well, this song starts out nicely. VERY nicely. Even the first vocal parts.. It's absolutely perfect. Then, it gets iffy... Then it gets good again. This song should've been the single, and the other two the B sides. Sure, the vocals lack charisma, but it's made up for by the guitars and the nice basslines. Though still as generic as the others, it is at least not boring and bland. Not much to be said about it, though.


I feel bad for not liking this, because I've heard nothing but good things about it. But.. I didn't enjoy it much. I won't be listening to this on purpose too much, most likely. Oh well.

No comments: