Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Kaya - Kaleidoscope

Yesterday, I was really busy so I'm a day late. Oh well. Today, I bring a review of Kaya's Kaleidoscope.


Kaleidoscope - Welcome back, Kaya! You're sounding gay as ever, yes. Which is a good thing. Because this song reeks of awesome. I just love it! There's alot of good to this, which makes me happy inside. The basslines are my favorite part. I could do without the bells, and the violin at the beginning, but the song's not any less good with all of it.

Remains of Mind - This sounds like it came straight from a Schwarz Stein out-take, just like Another Cell. I like this enough not to dismiss it, but I don't like it enough to listen to it alot. It's just.. lacking something. I guess it just sounds... like generic Kaya music. Something about it just seems boring. There are a few moments that shine, but.. Meh.

No comments: